Monday, January 9, 2012

Quick Post

We had to go to storage today and look for an item...an X-Box power cord (we couldn't find it). John and I came across some more of my art supplies, which he insisted we bring back to my parents house (I'm not fighting it). I was supposed to move my makeshift studio from the laundry room/office to the spare room today, but we stopped by Kitty's house...and that was the end of those plans. It's just too easy to get caught up in talking with her :-) It's good to know we have good friends. The move will be made tomorrow.

Plans changed the other night, and we didn't go downtown like I thought we would, but we still (as always) had a blast with Gene and Charissa. Pics will be posted, most likely, tomorrow.

My husband has started a blog... http://shipyardmechanic.blogspot.com/

Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment